Domaine des Hauts de Loire, close to Blois
Hotel and restaurant Relais & Châteaux in Onzain
Exclusively at Domaine des Hauts de Loire ... Dom Pérignon by the glass...
Relais & Châteaux
Relais & Chateaux counts nearly 500 charming hotels and gourmet restaurants around the world. This group, established in 1954, has since become a reference in the world of hotels and restaurants. The objective is the same since its foundation, encourage on a worldwide scale, an “art de vivre” that is unique, by selecting destinations with a unique character.
Relais & Châteaux reunites hotel managers and great chefs who are passionate and committed to providing their guests with an unforgettable experience.
Services and amenities
- 4 star Relais & Châteaux Hotel
- 18 rooms and 13 suites
- Michelin starred gastronomic restaurant
- Domaine situated between Blois and Amboise at the heart of the Loire Valley castles and the wine route
- Tennis court
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Fishing, 3 hectare pond
- Walks in the 70 hectare park
- Bicycles available free of charge
- Trips and visits to the Loire Valley historical castles can be arranged
- Air conditioned nonsmoking dining room, for 20-30 or for 50 people
- Conference room which can accommodate 100 people
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- So far the hotel is not able to accommodate disabled guests
Only two hours from Paris, between Blois and Tours, come and discover the 4 star hotel Domaine des Hauts de Loire, in Onzain.
In an enchanting setting, at the heart of a large 70 hectare park dotted with ponds, an elegantly restored 19th century hunting lodge awaits you.
At the heart of the Loire Valley Castles region, enjoy an exceptional stay, comfortably settle into your room in the manor, or the carriage house and taste the delicious food in our gastronomic restaurant.
Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience in this hotel where you’ll find a blend of charm, luxury and tradition